There’s the classic black and blue (which the “Donda” rapper himself has been sporting since his partnership with the retailer was announced), as well as red, purple, brown and mustard yellow all retailing for $90 for adults and $70 for kids sizing.
The hoodie is 100 percent double-layered cotton and ships in 2 to 8 weeks in the United States only.
This is the second release for Yeezy Gap, following the June drop of West’s debut product, a $200 puffer jacket, which was later released in black and red.
West’s 10-year deal with Gap reportedly worth close to $1 billion marks a full-circle moment for the star, who worked at one of the retailer’s Chicago stores as a teenager.
While it’s unclear what the third product from the Yeezy Gap line will be, earlier this month the rapper filed an application to trademark his name for a myriad of home products, including blankets, pillowcases, towels and more.
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)